Today whether a man or as woman or a child they all suffer from stomach ache on a regular basis. This mostly happens because of their bad eating habits and due to their fast paced busy life which leaves no time to eat properly.Majority of people gulp down food in a hurried manner without knowing its consequences. These habits ultimately lead to stomach ache. The pain experienced in the stomach can vary from being mild to severe and can also spread to other parts of body such as chest or groin. Sometimes gas in the stomach can also be lead cause for stomach ache.
People try various antacids that can help them to get rid of stomach ache but unfortunately these antacids don’t provide a permanent relief from stomach ache and the person consuming these antacids also have to face its various side-effects. To make people free from stomach aches, here, we are going to take a look at some of the most effective home remedies that can help to get rid of stomach ache.The most important point to note about these home remedies is that they don’t involve any kind of side-effects and are completely safe. If you are also one of those plenty of people who suffer from stomach ache frequently then following are some of the home remedies that you need to try as soon as you experience any kind of pain in your stomach.
Home Remedies For Stomach Ache
1. The first step towards getting rid of stomach ache is to avoid it in the first place. For this, you need to avoid sleeping immediately after having a meal. Instead of sleeping it is advisable that you go for a short walk in your premises. If you sleep immediately it will lead to indigestion of food which in turn will lead to stomach ache.
2. The most effective home remedy for stomach ache is ginger. All you have to do is take some few pieces of ginger and grate it and take out its juice. Once you take out its juice, apply that juice on the belly and massage the belly in a gentle manner. This one is the most effective cure for stomach ache especially if the stomach ache is caused due to gas or bloating.
3. Another home remedy that you can use to get rid of stomach ache caused due to acidity is to drink some soda water. Once you drink soda water you will get some burps which will help you to eliminate the gas from your stomach thereby relieving the pain from the stomach.
4. A mixture of ginger juice and castor oil when consumed twice a day with warm water can also work wonders for a person from stomach ache as it provides instant relief from the pain. This is one of the simplest home remedies for stomach ache.
5. One of the best home remedies that you can try to get rid of stomach ache is to consume a mixture of celery leaves and rock salt. For this, you need to take some celery leaves and extract their juice. Add some rock salt in this juice and drink it couple of times a day. This is one of the most effective home remedies for stomach ache as it provides instant relief.
6. Another home remedy that you can use to get rid of your stomach ache is to make a paste of fenugreek seeds and add this paste into curd and consume this mixture twice a day. By doing this on a regular basis you will not only get instant relief from stomach ache but will also get relief from other problems such as stomach cramps.
7. The other home remedy that can help you to get rid of stomach ache is lime juice and mint juice. The only thing you have to do is mix one tsp of both these juices and sprinkle some black salt and add a few drops of ginger juice in the mixture. Drinking this mixture for at least two times a day can help you to alleviate stomach ache.
8. Eating pomegranates with salt and black pepper can also help you to get rid of stomach ache. However, while using this home remedy see to it that you chew the seeds of pomegranate properly to get the best results.
9. Drinking some lemon tea with honey added to it can also prove to be a good home remedy for stomach ache. Just drink this mixture two times a day and see you will get instant relief from stomach ache.
10. A juice made out of tamarind leaves when consumed can also help you to get rid of stomach ache. For this, you need to take some tamarind leaves and make a paste of those leaves by crushing them. Add some water to the paste and keep adding water until it turns into liquid. Add some rock salt into it and drink it twice a day.
11. You can also make use of aniseeds to get rid of your stomach ache. You just need to take some aniseeds and soak them in water. Keep this mixture overnight and once you get up in the morning strain the mixture and drink the juice and you will get instant relief from pain.
12. Take black pepper, roasted cumin seeds, dry mint leaves dry ginger, coriander, asafetida, garlic and rock salt and grind them using grinder until you get a fine powder of these ingredients. Take some warm water in a bowl and add this powder in the warm. Consume this mixture after every meal and see you will get instant relief from the pain.
These were some of the simple yet effective home remedies that can help you to get rid of stomach ache. Apart from these home remedies there are certain things that you need to follow to get rid of stomach ache. These things mostly include eating properly and keeping a watch on the foods that you eat. Do not overeat and stay away from foods that you are allergic to and enjoy ever morsel you put into your mouth and see you will never suffer from stomach ache.
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.