- 1. Homemade Lotion Using Aloe Vera, Calendula Flowers, Chamomile Flowers And Green Tea Leaves:
- 2. Homemade Lotion Using Shea Butter And Different Oils:
- 3. Homemade Lotion Using Beeswax, Coconut Oil And Olive Oil:
- 4. Homemade Lotion Using Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil And Essential Oils:
- 5. Homemade Lotion Using Mango Butter, Coconut Oil And Essential Oils:
- 6. Homemade Lotion Using Fresh Papaya And Honey:
Caressing the skin with the right lotions is necessary to keep it soft. Instead of buying body lotions which contain chemicals it is better if you prepare your own body lotions at home using natural ingredients. Here are the recipes for such wonderful body lotions.
1. Homemade Lotion Using Aloe Vera, Calendula Flowers, Chamomile Flowers And Green Tea Leaves:
Aloe vera gel as we all know is a very good moisturizer. You will need half cup of aloe vera gel , one tablespoon each of dry calendula and chamomile flowers and one teaspoon of green tea leaves. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and heat on a low flame. When the mixture is warm remove it from the flame and let it cool. Strain the mixture and store in a container.
2. Homemade Lotion Using Shea Butter And Different Oils:
For this lotion you will need half a cup of shea butter , one tablespoon of coconut oil , one tablespoon of avocado oil and few drops of tamanu oil. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Your lotion is ready. Store it in a container and apply it few minutes after bath.
3. Homemade Lotion Using Beeswax, Coconut Oil And Olive Oil:
You will need half cup of olive oil, one fourth cup of coconut oil and one fourth cup of coconut oil. Mix all the ingredients together in a clean bowl and place the bowl in a double boiler. Heat the mixture on the double boiler till the mixture melts. Now remove the container from the double boiler. Your lotion is ready and it has a shelf life of four months.
4. Homemade Lotion Using Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil And Essential Oils:
For this you will need one cup of jojoba oil, around 5 drops of vitamin E oil and few drops of essential oils like chamomile oil and comfrey essential oils. In a bowl mix all the oils together. Mix well to get a homogeneous mixture. Your jojoba oil body lotion is ready for use. Jojoba oil and vitamin E oil help in nourishing the skin while the essential oils help in healing and soothing the skin.
5. Homemade Lotion Using Mango Butter, Coconut Oil And Essential Oils:
These days fruit based butter is available in the market. Using this you can easily make a fruit based lotion at home. You will need half cup of mango butter, one fourth cup of coconut oil and few drops of other fruit based oils of your choice like passion fruit seed oil, orange essential oil etc. Mix the mango butter and coconut oil. Heat this mixture on a double boiler. When the mixture melts put it in the refrigerator to cool. Now add the essential oils and whip it using a hand mixer till you get lotion of the required consistency. Store the lotion in a clean glass container.
6. Homemade Lotion Using Fresh Papaya And Honey:
Papaya can do wonders for your skin. Take the pulp of fresh papaya and add a little water and blend the mixture to get a puree. To this add honey and blend again. Now take natural unscented lotion. This is easily available in the market. To this add the papaya and honey mixture and shake well. You can add a little water to adjust the consistency of the lotion. Your fresh papaya based lotion is ready. For fragrance you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil.
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.