Hemorrhoids or piles as it is commonly known are one of the very irritating conditions that may affect a person. This is mainly because; in hemorrhoids a person suffers a lot of pain, which is mostly, caused by venous swelling at or inside the anal sphincter.
This causes a lot of embarrassment to the person as there is lot of irritation and itching in around the anal region. A person suffering from hemorrhoids has to totally boycott social outings due to the condition.
The main reason behind people developing hemorrhoids is their bad eating habits. People tend to eat a lot of junk foods without knowing their repercussions and hence end up with hemorrhoids. People who eat more and more of junk food are more vulnerable towards constipation which is the number cause of hemorrhoids as it leads to swelling of the rectum.
If you are suffering from hemorrhoids then there is no need to worry as there are many home remedies that can help you to get rid of the hemorrhoids without spending too much of money.
Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids
1. Water is a good home remedy for hemorrhoids . Drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water a day can prevent you hemorrhoids in the first place. This is mainly because; water aids the process of digestion and also helps in the bowel movements. This in turn prevents constipation and hence prevents the onset of hemorrhoids.
2. The other home remedy that you can use to get rid of your hemorrhoids problem is making a mixture of ginger juice and lemon juice. Add some honey to it and juice of mint leaves. Drinking this entire concoction at least once a day can prove to be highly beneficial in your condition of hemorrhoids.
3. Another best home remedy that you can use to get rid of your hemorrhoids problem is to make a fine paste of cumin seeds by grinding them and by adding some water. Apply this paste directly on the hemorrhoids and see you will be able to get rid of hemorrhoids quite effectively.
4. Drinking bitter gourd juice is also another home remedy that you can use to get rid of your hemorrhoids. Just like water, bitter gourd too helps in the bowel movements and provides you relief from constipation thereby preventing piles. Take some bitter gourd and extract its juice and drink the juice at least twice a day. The best time to drink this juice is either early in the morning after you wake up or at night before going to bed.
5. The other best home remedy that you can use to get rid of your hemorrhoids problem is Alum. Take some Alum and grind it to make a powder. Add this powder in water and make a paste. Apply this paste directly on the hemorrhoids and you will get some instant relief from your hemorrhoids.
6. The other effective home remedy for hemorrhoids is drinking milk with some mashed banana added in it. Drinking this mixture twice or thrice a day can prove to be highly beneficial for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
7. Another best home remedy that you can use to get rid of hemorrhoids is applying some cold compresses. The best time to apply these cold compresses is one hour before you go to bed.
8. Another best home remedy that you can use to get rid of your hemorrhoids is cold water treatment. Take some cold water in a tub and sit in it for at least half an hour. This leads the veins to shrink thereby providing you relief from hemorrhoids. This is an effective home remedy as it helps you to get rid of the burning sensation that you may experienced due to hemorrhoids.
9. The other effective home remedy for hemorrhoids is applying Aloe Vera gel. Take some leaves of the Aloe Vera plant and crush to extract their juice. Applying this juice before going to bed can provide you some instant relief from hemorrhoids. It also brings a soothing sensation and reduces the inflammation caused due to hemorrhoids.
10. Another home remedy that you can use to get rid of hemorrhoids is applying peeled garlic directly on the hemorrhoids. For better results, you can also apply small pieces of potato on the hemorrhoids. This is an effective home remedy as it helps you to get rid of the inflammation caused due to hemorrhoids.
11. Applying vitamin E oil directly on the hemorrhoids can prove beneficial for the person suffering from hemorrhoids. It not only helps you to get rid of the hemorrhoids but also help to reduce the itching and inflammation caused due to hemorrhoids.
12. Another effective home remedy for hemorrhoids is sprinkling baby powder or cornstarch. Doing this helps to absorb the moisture and hence helps you to get rid of the itching sensation that is caused due to hemorrhoids.
13. Applying the paste made up of the goldenseal root can also help you to get immediate relief from the hemorrhoids. You can also apply a paste made out of bayberry and myrrh and roots of goldenseal directly on the hemorrhoids and see the difference they bring in your condition.
14. One of the most effective home remedies for hemorrhoids is mixing roasted black cumin seeds with unroasted black cumin seeds and making a powder out of the mixture. Put this powder in water and drink the mixture at least twice a day and see you will be able to get rid of hemorrhoids quite easily.
These were some of the effective home remedies for hemorrhoids, which you can use to get rid of hemorrhoids. The main essence of these home remedies is that they don’t involve any kind of side-effects and help you to get rid of hemorrhoids without spending too much of your money.
Apart from following these home remedies it is also essential for you to follow a healthy diet consisting of more and more fruits and vegetables. This is mainly because; fruits and vegetables have high content of fiber, which helps in the process of digestion and prevents constipation as well as hemorrhoids. Also, avoid sitting for a long time on a one place while suffering from hemorrhoids as it will only worsen their condition.
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.