Besides beautiful body and good skin, hair is also an important element for woman’s self-esteem. Her confidence and beauty lies in her hair too. Woman around the world love to have healthy, shiny and long hair. Definitely it is possible to achieve all three if you give time and attention to few things that will serve your purpose.
Drink Plenty Of Water
Drink plenty of water on a regular interval to hydrate hair scalp. Besides your body, even hair need ample of water supply to keep it moisturized from inside. Set a routine to have water on time for fit body and healthy hair.
Avoid Hot Water And Body Soap On Hair
Never use hot water on hair, it will damage hair badly. Hot water can make your hair look dull, dry and dead. Also, it will weaken its roots resulting in high hair fall. Instead, cold water helps in promoting blood circulation and gives your hair shiny and healthy look. Stop using body soap on hair. Instead use herbal products or homemade natural hair solutions that will enhance hair growth and strengthen its root.
Adequate Sleep At Night
If we don’t get enough sleep it affects our immune system. Good immune is sign of strong well-being. Besides nutritional food and hydration, it is essential to get consistent and peaceful sleep in order to grow and maintain a healthy hair.
Exercises/ Yoga’s help to stimulate blood circulation in our body and even to our hair follicles enhancing hair growth. Apanasana, Sarvangasana, Pawanmuktasana, Adho Mukh Swasana are asanas for growing healthy and strong hair.
Oil Massage A Must
Oil massage is an age-old remedy for boosting hair growth. Coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil and sesame oil are rich with vitamins that stimulate blood flow and nourish the scalp and hair. Warm oil massage once in week will enhance faster hair growth.
Use Conditioner And Serums
Many a times we skip conditioning our hair for many reasons. A conditioner nourishes and maintains moisture in hair and makes them healthy and shiny. Do a good research or make an inquiry at the store or to a salon expert for a good product that suits your hair. Use reliable hair serums to get a healthy and shiny look.
Try This Essential Food That Will Boost Your Hair To Grow Fast.
• Eat plenty of green vegetables like broccoli, spinach and others vegetables like cabbage, onions, tomato, beetroot and carrots rich with iron and vitamin A, B, C and E help to boost your hair growth.
• Egg, meat, fish, chicken, milk, yogurt, cheese contain biotin and calcium that enhances hair growth from inside.
• Eat Banana, apple, pomegranate, strawberries, avocado, grapes and oranges regularly that are loaded with antioxidants, beta-carotene, magnesium, fiber and a host of essential vitamins and minerals.
Avoid Excess Use Of Hair Style Appliance
Avoid too much of hair style appliances and accessories on hair that may harm the texture of the hair. It also leads to excess hair fall and serious scalp issues. It’s not boycotting these things but should have control on its use and what quality products we use.
Don’t Tie Hair Tightly
Tight hair styles will weaken the hair roots. Keep changing hair splits to avoid hair fall. The pollution in the environment is definitely harming your hair/hair scalp. Use a scarf covering your head while travelling in excess heat.
Simple Home Remedy
• Application of vinegar helps to maintain shiny hair.
• Use coconut and sesame oil mixture twice a week and give a gentle massage.This will boost hair growth and strengthen its root.
• Applying an egg on the scalp will help to reduce dandruff and clean the scalp to promote hair growth.
• Hibiscus flowers make wonders for your hair. Simply apply a paste of hibiscus flow on your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off. This easy remedy helps to boost hair grow and reduce hair fall.
• Apply Aloe Vera fresh pulp or gel on the scalp twice a week and keep it for 20 minutes before wash. Your dry hair will look more healthy and shiny with regular use.
• Boil hibiscus petals along with Heena powder in water. Once the water reduces add few drops of coconut oil in it. Apply the cool mixture on your scalp and leave it for an hour before bath. This help to sustain natural hair colour and strengthen hair.
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.